Life is busier than ever these days. Long hours spent at work. Looking after our children or being a carer for a family member. Not to mention making sure we exercise 3 times a week and eat a healthy balanced diet.
Making time to see friends and check in with family regularly is a rare occurrence, and time for yourself to relax and recharge your batteries is nonexistent.
We put so much pressure on ourselves to be able to do and be everything. Someone once said to me. “You can have it all. Just not all at the same time”. Well what if you could?
Why not outsource your household chores so you can have that time to do the things you want, with the people you love. Whether you want regular weekly or fortnightly help, or just an occasional spring clean, getting a cleaning service is not only practical, it can be a lifesaver.
Returning home, knowing you have the household chores to do can put you in a bad mood, making you feel down, tired and over whelmed. Now imagine how you would feel if you knew when you got home the house was clean and tidy, the ironing was done and maybe even your evening meal was prepared so all you had to do was pop the oven on and have a nice relaxing bath after work. Or after a long week you knew you could socialize with family and friends without that nagging feeling of ‘I should be doing the ironing/cleaning’
Hiring a cleaner is a fantastic option for so many reasons, and is sometimes a necessity, not a luxury.
Here are my Top 10 reasons why most people hire a cleaner
1. You don’t have time to clean. We outsource everything else – why not the cleaning? Spend your free time doing what you want with who you love.
2. You’re hosting an event or have guests staying, and you want everything to look immaculate. It is one less thing you don’t need to worry about.
3. You’re going away on holiday. Before you leave you are busy packing and organizing, and coming home to a messy house after an incredible trip isn’t fun.
4. You’ve renovated or decorated, and cleaning after can be a nightmare. Especially the ghost dust!!
5. If you’re selling a home a cleaner is a great idea to help make it look and smell its best.
6. You have just had a baby or have young children and need to go back to work. Your day off you want to spend with your children.
7. You want a spring clean to dust away the gloomy winter
8. You don’t enjoy cleaning or don’t know how.
9. You are moving out of a rented property and want your deposit in back
10.In my opinion the most important reason!! You don’t want to argue about who is (or isn’t) cleaning the toilet!