Life is busier than ever these days. Even with the pandemic, we still have to work, look after our children, be a carer for a family member, or do other stuff. This is not to mention, making sure we exercise 3 times a week and eat a healthy balanced diet.
We put so much pressure on ourselves to be able to do and be everything. Someone once said to me. “You can have it all. Just not all at the same time”. Well what if you could?
As entrepreneurs, we know that we cannot do everything. We outsource our bookkeeping to an Accountant. Our admin work to an Admin Assistant or Virtual Assistant. We employ a Web Designer to build our websites. Why? Because they know what they are doing and can probably do it twice as quick as we could ourselves. It is a way to manage our time more efficiently so we can grow our businesses.
So why not outsource your cleaning needs so you can have that time to do the things you want, with the people you love? Whether you need a pre-move in clean, a change-over clean for your serviced accommodations, or want a regular weekly or fortnightly help, or just an occasional spring clean, getting a cleaning service is not only practical – it can be a LIFESAVER.
With the many tasks at hand, it can be overwhelming. It can put you in a bad mood, making you feel down, tired and bothered. Now imagine how you would feel if you can get the cleaning done by a professional, and experienced cleaners, like in a snap. All you need to do is schedule a free consultation, confirm the cleaning and voila – you get to have a clean space! What a relief this could be in your life if from your office to your home, you get to enjoy the perks of having a clean and chaos-free space without anything to do with it (just the arrangement of the cleaning, which can take only a few minutes of your time).
You get to be productive at work then go home to a clean and tidy house, the ironing was done and maybe even your evening meal was prepared, so all you have to do was pop the oven on and have a nice relaxing bath after work. Or after a long week, you know you could socialize with family and friends without that nagging feeling of ‘I should be doing the ironing/cleaning’.
Hiring a cleaner is a fantastic option for so many reasons, and is sometimes a NECESSITY, not a luxury. It can save your SANITY.
Here are my Top 10 reasons why most people hire a cleaner:
1. You don’t have time to clean. We outsource everything else – why not the cleaning? Spend your free time doing what you want with who you love.
2. You’re hosting an event or have guests staying, and you want everything to look immaculate. It is one less thing you don’t need to worry about.
3. You’re going away on holiday. Before you leave you are busy packing and organizing, and coming home to a messy house after an incredible trip isn’t fun.
4. You’ve renovated or decorated, and cleaning after can be a nightmare. Especially the ghost dust!!
5. If you’re selling a home a cleaner is a great idea to help make it look and smell its best.
6. You have just had a baby or have young children and need to go back to work. Your day off you want to spend with your children.
7. You want a spring clean to dust away the gloomy winter
8. You don’t enjoy cleaning or don’t know how.
9. You are moving out of a rented property and want your deposit in back
10.In my opinion the most important reason!! You don’t want to argue about who is (or isn’t) cleaning the toilet!